This is the video of Firetalks session at Shmoocon 2011
for Day 1 and 2.
A full listing of all the talks and detailed description is available here
Here are the titles of the talks in these videos:
1. Protocol Security: You’re (Still) Doing It Wrong
2. Radio Chaos: Why Retired Men Know More about Hacking than You Do
3. What I Learned about Security at Burning Man
4. Intro to I2P
5. Mobile Botnets and Rootkits: An Overview
6. Is it better to burn out than fade away?
1. Gurlz Rule and Boys Drool: How a Hacktress Can Take Your Social Engineering to the Next Level
2. Using Social Networks to Profile, Find and Own Your Victims
3. We Need to Start Attacking Disc Detainer Locks
4. Armitage: Cyber Attack Management for Metasploit
5. Net Neutrality, the FCC, and the End of the Internet as We Know It (in 15 Minutes or Less)
6. Security Outliers: Cultural Cues from High Risk Professions
Tags: basics ,
Disclaimer: We are a infosec video aggregator and this video is linked from an external website. The original author may be different from the user re-posting/linking it here. Please do not assume the authors to be same without verifying.