Imposter is a flexible framework to perform Browser Phishing attacks.
The lists of attacks performed are:
* Steal cookies
* Set cookies
* Steal Local Shared Objects
* Steal stored passwords from FireFox
* Steal cached files
* Poison browser cache
* Steal files from the victim’s local file system through Internet Explorer
* Run SQL queries on the victim’s Google Gears database and transfer the results
* Create ResourceStore and Managed ResourceStore on the victim’s Google Gears LocalServer
You can download Imposter from their website
. Thanks go out to Attack and Defense Labs for posting this videos to ST!
Below are a series of 5 videos on how to use Imposter to conduct various attacks:
Tags: tools ,
Disclaimer: We are a infosec video aggregator and this video is linked from an external website. The original author may be different from the user re-posting/linking it here. Please do not assume the authors to be same without verifying.